Unbeaten Heavyweight Destroyer Deontay Wilder Moves to 29-0 (29 KOs) with Huge KO of Sergei Liakhovich!
By Ace Freeman (09-Aug-2013)
Deontay Wilder KO 1 Sergei Liakhovich
Undefeated American heavyweight Deontay Wilder made short, easy and violent work of former world titleist Sergei Liakhovich when he dispatched him in the first round moments ago as seen live on SHOWTIME® from Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, CA! Wilder started out using his jab to establish distance and the first right hand he landed put Liakhovich’s back against the ropes. The American loaded up his big right hand and dropped it in the form of a one-two and the result was devastating. Liakhovich dropped like a ton of bricks and was separated from his senses as his arms and legs flailed uncontrollably until medical attention arrived. The win kept Wilder’s impressive KO streak alive as he moves to 29-0 with 29 knockouts. Liakhovich moves to 25-6 (16 KOs) with the loss. Stay tuned for a full recap to follow.
- Watch Episode 1 of INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO!
- Weekend Scale Watch: Matthysse-Provodnikov, Crawford-Dulorme, Chavez-Fonfara, Tony Luis!
- Tony Luis on his April 18 world title shot: “People in the UK will know who I am after Saturday night!”
- Schiller Hyppolite, Steven Butler, David Theroux and the Hussain brothers back in action Friday in Quebec!
- CBS: Hogan vs. Brunson Now for NABA-US title!
- Terence Crawford vs. Thomas Dulorme Saturday on HBO!
- Manny Pacquiao Media Day: “Floyd thinks I’m reckless? It’s why people love me… and my killer instinct is BACK!”
- Mayweather Media Day exclusive video & quotes: “Pacquiao is very, very reckless and every move I make is calculated!”
One Response to “Unbeaten Heavyweight Destroyer Deontay Wilder Moves to 29-0 (29 KOs) with Huge KO of Sergei Liakhovich!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.