Unbeaten Heavyweight Destroyer Deontay Wilder Moves to 29-0 (29 KOs) with Huge KO of Sergei Liakhovich!
By Ace Freeman (09-Aug-2013)
Deontay Wilder KO 1 Sergei Liakhovich
Undefeated American heavyweight Deontay Wilder made short, easy and violent work of former world titleist Sergei Liakhovich when he dispatched him in the first round moments ago as seen live on SHOWTIME® from Fantasy Springs Resort Casino in Indio, CA! Wilder started out using his jab to establish distance and the first right hand he landed put Liakhovich’s back against the ropes. The American loaded up his big right hand and dropped it in the form of a one-two and the result was devastating. Liakhovich dropped like a ton of bricks and was separated from his senses as his arms and legs flailed uncontrollably until medical attention arrived. The win kept Wilder’s impressive KO streak alive as he moves to 29-0 with 29 knockouts. Liakhovich moves to 25-6 (16 KOs) with the loss. Stay tuned for a full recap to follow.
- Bradley survives strange last minute scare to top Vargas!
- Weekend Scorecard: Quick results from around the world!
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas tilt Saturday on HBO!
- Claggett-Sanchez OFF as Canadian denied entry to USA
- Canada’s Tony Luis back in action Friday on CBS!
- Ontario’s Brandon Cook ready for WBA Inter-Continental title fight Saturday in Ajax!
- Road Warrior: Canada’s Steve Claggett headlines Golden Boy Fox Sports card Friday vs. Alan Sanchez!
- Barthelemy beats DeMarco, Vasquez outworks Omotoso on Sunday’s’ edition of PBC on CBS