FightFan.com Exclusive: Stevenson vs. Dawson Almost Happens One Day Early at Tension Filled Weigh-in!
By Pierre Lavoie / Way Productions (07-Jun-2013)
FightFan.com and Way Productions are live on location in Montreal where Pierre Lavoie brings you exclusive up-close footage of Adonis Stevenson and Chad Dawson at their OFFICIAL WEIGH-IN ahead of their anticipated clash TOMORROW on HBO, live from Canada! – The most dangerous super middleweight in the world, Adonis “Superman” Stevenson (20-1, 17 KOs), is moving up in weight to challenge World Boxing Council (WBC) light heavyweight champion “Bad” Chad Dawson (31-2, 17 KOs) on Saturday night, June 8, live on HBO Championship Boxing from the famed Bell Centre in Montreal. Dawson vs. Stevenson is co-promoted by Groupe Yvon Michel (GYM) and Gary Shaw Productions, a co-presentation of Mise-O-Jeu and Videotron.
- Video: Pacquiao looks mean and fierce in day three of training despite saying he feels “slow” early in camp!
- Boxing returns to network TV Saturday as Premier Boxing Champions presents Thurman-Guerrero and Broner-Molina!
- McGuinness, Franjic and Ruddock return to action as United Boxing Promotions Ushers in 2015 Season with Huge Card in Mississauga!
- Zou Shiming back in Macau, China Saturday on HBO!
- Steve ‘The Dragon’ Claggett Defends Canadian Title Against ‘The Mighty’ Tebor Brosch on April 3 in Calgary, Alberta
- Thurman vs. Guerrero and Broner vs. Molina hit prime time on NBC this Saturday March 7th!
- FULL VIDEO: Road to Kovalev-Pascal (HBO Boxing)
- ESPN: All you need to know about Mayweather-Pacquiao!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.