Robert Guerrero: “I believe God put me here to humble Floyd Mayweather, and it’s going to happen.”
By FightFan.com Staff (26-Mar-2013)
Six-Time and Four-Division World Champion Robert Guerrero was in New York City on Monday to promote his May 4 SHOWTIME PPV showdown with WBC Welterweight World Champion Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather. Check out what ‘The Ghost’ had to say at his “invite only” Manhattan media brunch.
Guerrero: “I want to thank everyone involved, Golden Boy and SHOWTME especially. I’m excited for this fight. Man, I just can’t wait to get out there and fight Floyd Mayweather. I plan to shock the world.
“It’s funny because I’ve been talking to the media and telling them that I’m going to beat Floyd. Now, it’s time to get out there and do it. I’m ready. A lot of people think I’m crazy, but I think you’re crazy for thinking that I’m crazy. Just look at my wife. She asked the Lord to heal her and He did.
“When you believe, amazing things happen. I’m telling you all now that I am going to beat him. I believe God does things for a reason. I believe he put me here to humble Floyd Mayweather, and it is going to happen.”
- Gary Russell Jr. wins WBC featherweight world title with impressive blow-out of Jhonny Gonzalez on Showtime!
- Logan McGuinness and Razor Ruddock both returned to action with victories Saturday in Mississauga!
- Kell Brook runs over Jo Jo Dan in four rounds!
- Fan Cam: Nonito Donaire returns to 122 lbs to stop Prado!
- Canada’s uncrowned world champion Tyson Cave keeps busy with another win in Montreal Friday!
- Canada’s Jelena Mrdjenovich defends title on the road in Panama with ninth round TKO vs. Francia Elena Bravo!
- SHOWTIME Sports Announces INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO Four-Part Series!
- Showtime Saturday: Kell Brook vs. Jo Jo Dan in the afternoon, Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell at night!
5 Responses to “Robert Guerrero: “I believe God put me here to humble Floyd Mayweather, and it’s going to happen.””
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.