Canadian Pinoy Bantam Prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan Moves to 4-0 (4 KOs) with TKO Victory in Montreal
By Ace Freeman (22-Mar-2013)
Marc Pagcaliwangan TKO 1 Jose Adan FernandezIt was a short but sweet night for Filipino-Canadian bantamweight prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan who moved his unbeaten record to 4-0 (4 KOs) as a professional Friday night in Montreal, Canada when his opponent Jose Adan Fernandez retired after three minutes with a broken hand. Pagcaliwangan started fast in the bout and used his jab to establish distance. Fernandez was game but the Canadian seemed to have a clear edge in both speed and power. Both men landed some good shots in the opening round but Fernandez seemed to injure his hand attacking Pagcaliwangan’s mid section. After the first round was over he was forced to retire with what was reported as a broken hand, giving Pagcaliwangan the TKO victory.
- Dierry Jean vs. Terence Crawford HBO video preview!
- Watch Viktor Postol shock Lucas Matthysse blow by blow – PHOTOS from Carson, CA!
- Bute-DeGale set for Nov. 28, Dierry Jean warns Crawford, Alcine to test Charlo, Dekada seeking late replacements!
- Highlights: Broner wins WBA 140-lb world title!
- Postol stuns Matthysse scoring pure tenth round knockout to win WBC 140-pound world title!
- Adrien Broner stops Allakhverdiev, Pedraza gets by Cherry, Orozco tops Soto, more!
- Klitschko-Fury back on for Nov. 28 in Germany!
- Jason Sosa Takes on Jorge Pazos Tonight at the 2300 Arena in Philadelphia