Canadian Pinoy Bantam Prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan Moves to 4-0 (4 KOs) with TKO Victory in Montreal
By Ace Freeman (22-Mar-2013)
Marc Pagcaliwangan TKO 1 Jose Adan FernandezIt was a short but sweet night for Filipino-Canadian bantamweight prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan who moved his unbeaten record to 4-0 (4 KOs) as a professional Friday night in Montreal, Canada when his opponent Jose Adan Fernandez retired after three minutes with a broken hand. Pagcaliwangan started fast in the bout and used his jab to establish distance. Fernandez was game but the Canadian seemed to have a clear edge in both speed and power. Both men landed some good shots in the opening round but Fernandez seemed to injure his hand attacking Pagcaliwangan’s mid section. After the first round was over he was forced to retire with what was reported as a broken hand, giving Pagcaliwangan the TKO victory.
- Mayhem: Mayweather-Maidana 2 Press Tour Rolling!
- Pacquiao opts for stay-busy fight with Algieri Nov. 22 in China
- Zou Shiming and Rigondeaux return Saturday in China!
- Bermane Stiverne: “Wilder’s not a threat but I’m taking him serious…I’m going to teach that little kid a lesson!”
- Arash Usmanee: “Time for Barthelemy to Do the Right Thing and Face Me Again!”
- Dierry Jean eyes Terence Crawford At lightweight or junior welterweight!
- Tony Luis to Face Wanzell Ellison on “ShoBox: The New Generation” 200th Episode on Friday, July 25
- Canelo beats Lara by split decision in a close fight!