Canadian Pinoy Bantam Prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan Moves to 4-0 (4 KOs) with TKO Victory in Montreal
By Ace Freeman (22-Mar-2013)
Marc Pagcaliwangan TKO 1 Jose Adan FernandezIt was a short but sweet night for Filipino-Canadian bantamweight prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan who moved his unbeaten record to 4-0 (4 KOs) as a professional Friday night in Montreal, Canada when his opponent Jose Adan Fernandez retired after three minutes with a broken hand. Pagcaliwangan started fast in the bout and used his jab to establish distance. Fernandez was game but the Canadian seemed to have a clear edge in both speed and power. Both men landed some good shots in the opening round but Fernandez seemed to injure his hand attacking Pagcaliwangan’s mid section. After the first round was over he was forced to retire with what was reported as a broken hand, giving Pagcaliwangan the TKO victory.
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 – Episode 1!
- Pacquiao-Algieri: 27,273-Mile Media Tour Highlights
- ‘Alien’ Hopkins vs. ‘Krusher’ Kovalev lands Nov. 8 in AC!
- Medina stuns Love, Jack and Gavril win on ShoBox!
- Ain’t that a Thrill: Gavril batters Falowo on ShoBox!
- Huck ties Nelson’s record of 13 defenses with win in Germany!
- See Mayweather’s “Money Team” Saturday on Showtime!
- Eye of the Tiger Management teams with with GYM and InterBox for “Aube Rouge” gala on September 27th!