Canadian Pinoy Bantam Prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan Moves to 4-0 (4 KOs) with TKO Victory in Montreal
By Ace Freeman (22-Mar-2013)
Marc Pagcaliwangan TKO 1 Jose Adan FernandezIt was a short but sweet night for Filipino-Canadian bantamweight prospect Marc Pagcaliwangan who moved his unbeaten record to 4-0 (4 KOs) as a professional Friday night in Montreal, Canada when his opponent Jose Adan Fernandez retired after three minutes with a broken hand. Pagcaliwangan started fast in the bout and used his jab to establish distance. Fernandez was game but the Canadian seemed to have a clear edge in both speed and power. Both men landed some good shots in the opening round but Fernandez seemed to injure his hand attacking Pagcaliwangan’s mid section. After the first round was over he was forced to retire with what was reported as a broken hand, giving Pagcaliwangan the TKO victory.
- Golovkin dispatches Geale in three, calls for Miguel Cotto!
- Jennings edges Perez, Saunders TKO’s Blandamura!
- RJJ TKO’s Fry, puts on impromptu rap concert in Latvia!
- Tyson Fury pulls out of Ustinov fight after Uncle / head trainer takes ill
- Canada’s Tony Luis shines on ShoBox, hands Wanzell Ellison first pro defeat!
- Antoine Douglas & Michel Soro Fight To Majority Draw In Main Event Of ShoBox 200
- Friday Scorecard: Garcia, Gomez and Traux win!
- G4 Weights: Golovkin and Geale ripped and ready for war!