Canada’s Tony Luis Ripped and Ready for ESPN Showcase!
By FightFan.com Staff (25-Jan-2013)
Photo courtesy of ESPN
Popular Canadian junior welterweight Tony ‘Lighting’ Luis, 15-0 (7 KOs) weighed in ripped and ready to face late replacement and rugged veteran Jose ‘Loco’ Hernandez in the co-feature of Friday night’s installment ESPN’s Friday Night Fights at the Turning Stone Casino in Verona, NY. Former junior middleweight titlist Sergiy ‘The Razor’ Dzinziruk and Brian ‘The Warrior’ Vera both tipped the scales at 160 pounds ready for their main event bout. All the action starts live Friday night at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2 HD.
- ‘Siri’ Salido faces Kokietgym for interim WBO title Saturday!
- Big Ben’s Boxing Beat: Wilson in Critical Condition; Quigg Retains WBA Title; Skoglund Still Perfect, More!
- ‘Saint’ George Groves returns Saturday in Wembley!
- Heavyweight Mark de Mori returns Saturday in Germany!
- Is Anthony Joshua the future of the heavyweight division?
- The “First Lady” Makes it Official: Braekhus Unifies the World Welterweight Title!
- Post Fight: Mayweather speaks out after the Mayhem!
- Weekend Roundup: Mrdjenovich wins in Edmonton, Nunez upsets Acosta, Marcos still unbeaten, more!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.