Canada’s Tony Luis Ripped and Ready for ESPN Showcase!
By FightFan.com Staff (25-Jan-2013)
Photo courtesy of ESPN
Popular Canadian junior welterweight Tony ‘Lighting’ Luis, 15-0 (7 KOs) weighed in ripped and ready to face late replacement and rugged veteran Jose ‘Loco’ Hernandez in the co-feature of Friday night’s installment ESPN’s Friday Night Fights at the Turning Stone Casino in Verona, NY. Former junior middleweight titlist Sergiy ‘The Razor’ Dzinziruk and Brian ‘The Warrior’ Vera both tipped the scales at 160 pounds ready for their main event bout. All the action starts live Friday night at 9 p.m. ET on ESPN2 HD.
- Miguel Cotto inks alliance with Jay Z’s Roc Nation Sports and eyes return to the ring June 6 in New York!
- Video: Pacquiao looks mean and fierce in day three of training despite saying he feels “slow” early in camp!
- Boxing returns to network TV Saturday as Premier Boxing Champions presents Thurman-Guerrero and Broner-Molina!
- McGuinness, Franjic and Ruddock return to action as United Boxing Promotions Ushers in 2015 Season with Huge Card in Mississauga!
- Zou Shiming back in Macau, China Saturday on HBO!
- Steve ‘The Dragon’ Claggett Defends Canadian Title Against ‘The Mighty’ Tebor Brosch on April 3 in Calgary, Alberta
- Thurman vs. Guerrero and Broner vs. Molina hit prime time on NBC this Saturday March 7th!
- FULL VIDEO: Road to Kovalev-Pascal (HBO Boxing)
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.