True Brit: Carl Froch Folds Yusaf Mack in Half!
By Ace Freeman (17-Nov-2012)
Carl Froch KO3 Yusaf Mack
Reigning IBF super middleweight world champion Carl ‘The Cobra’ Froch made quick and easy work of America’s Yusaf Mack moments ago at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, United Kingdom, where he stopped him with a brutal body shot in the third round. Fresh off a devastating 2012 destruction of previously unbeaten Lucian Bute, Froch followed up the big win with another ultra aggressive performance against Mack Saturday when he came out guns blazing at the bell. He dropped Mack in the opening round and continued to take the fight to him in the early going. In Round 3 a debilitating left hook to the liver folded Mack in half and after a delayed reaction the challenger sunk to the canvass where he was counted out in pain. With the win Froch moves to 30-2 (22 KOs) and looks to a 2013 rematch with Bute.
- Watch Episode 1 of INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO!
- Weekend Scale Watch: Matthysse-Provodnikov, Crawford-Dulorme, Chavez-Fonfara, Tony Luis!
- Tony Luis on his April 18 world title shot: “People in the UK will know who I am after Saturday night!”
- Schiller Hyppolite, Steven Butler, David Theroux and the Hussain brothers back in action Friday in Quebec!
- CBS: Hogan vs. Brunson Now for NABA-US title!
- Terence Crawford vs. Thomas Dulorme Saturday on HBO!
- Manny Pacquiao Media Day: “Floyd thinks I’m reckless? It’s why people love me… and my killer instinct is BACK!”
- Mayweather Media Day exclusive video & quotes: “Pacquiao is very, very reckless and every move I make is calculated!”
One Response to “True Brit: Carl Froch Folds Yusaf Mack in Half!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.