True Brit: Carl Froch Folds Yusaf Mack in Half!
By Ace Freeman (17-Nov-2012)
Carl Froch KO3 Yusaf Mack
Reigning IBF super middleweight world champion Carl ‘The Cobra’ Froch made quick and easy work of America’s Yusaf Mack moments ago at the Capital FM Arena in Nottingham, United Kingdom, where he stopped him with a brutal body shot in the third round. Fresh off a devastating 2012 destruction of previously unbeaten Lucian Bute, Froch followed up the big win with another ultra aggressive performance against Mack Saturday when he came out guns blazing at the bell. He dropped Mack in the opening round and continued to take the fight to him in the early going. In Round 3 a debilitating left hook to the liver folded Mack in half and after a delayed reaction the challenger sunk to the canvass where he was counted out in pain. With the win Froch moves to 30-2 (22 KOs) and looks to a 2013 rematch with Bute.
- Gary Russell Jr. wins WBC featherweight world title with impressive blow-out of Jhonny Gonzalez on Showtime!
- Logan McGuinness and Razor Ruddock both returned to action with victories Saturday in Mississauga!
- Kell Brook runs over Jo Jo Dan in four rounds!
- Fan Cam: Nonito Donaire returns to 122 lbs to stop Prado!
- Canada’s uncrowned world champion Tyson Cave keeps busy with another win in Montreal Friday!
- Canada’s Jelena Mrdjenovich defends title on the road in Panama with ninth round TKO vs. Francia Elena Bravo!
- SHOWTIME Sports Announces INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO Four-Part Series!
- Showtime Saturday: Kell Brook vs. Jo Jo Dan in the afternoon, Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell at night!
One Response to “True Brit: Carl Froch Folds Yusaf Mack in Half!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.