Santana Shines With Devistating KO of Garcia on ShoBox!
By FightFan News Wire (16-Nov-2012)
Angelo Santana KO5 Johnny GarciaIf you didn’t see Friday’s edition of ShoBox you missed an explosive knockout when unbeaten lightweight Angelo ‘La Cobra’ Santana iced previously undefeated Johnny Garcia in the fifth round. After scoring a knockdown in the second round Santana lined up a perfect wrecking ball of an overhand left that put Garcia down and out cold at the 1:41 Mark of Round 5. With the win he improved to 14-0 (11 KOs) while Garcia slips to 13-1 (8 KOs).
“I was able to knock him [Johnny Garcia] out and that was my intention. He was a very strong opponent but I was able to stop him. “This performance says it all for me. This proves I am ready.”
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud this Saturday in Montreal!
- Cruiserweight Championship Double Bill Slated for Saturday in Moscow, Russia!
- Rising Canadian star Steven Butler in action Saturday!
- Dierry Jean looks to make a statement Sept. 27 vs. Ruiz!
- Rivas ices Barrak on GYM’s “Rapides et Dangereux” card!
- GYM presents “Rapides et Dangereux” tonight in Montreal!
- Canada’s ‘Prince of Hali’ Tyson Cave inks promotional pact with Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing!
- Donaire-Walters World Title Rumble Oct. 18 on HBO!
One Response to “Santana Shines With Devistating KO of Garcia on ShoBox!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.