HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Fight Day in Rochester!: Melissa Hernandez and Gina Chamie Top Huge Card at the Radisson Grand Ballroom
- Bute and DeGale officially announce Nov. 28 clash!
- Dierry Jean vs. Terence Crawford HBO video preview!
- Watch Viktor Postol shock Lucas Matthysse blow by blow – PHOTOS from Carson, CA!
- Bute-DeGale set for Nov. 28, Dierry Jean warns Crawford, Alcine to test Charlo, Dekada seeking late replacements!
- Highlights: Broner wins WBA 140-lb world title!
- Postol stuns Matthysse scoring pure tenth round knockout to win WBC 140-pound world title!
- Adrien Broner stops Allakhverdiev, Pedraza gets by Cherry, Orozco tops Soto, more!