HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- School’s out for Summer: Professor Hopkins easily out-points another younger champ in Shumenov on Showtime!
- Shawn Porter savagely KO’s Malignaggi to retain title!
- Saturday Scorecard: Quillin and Sadam Ali victorious in DC!
- Iron Mike’s Delight: Rod Salka Decisions Alexei Collado In ShoBox Main Event On SHOWTIME!
- Boxcino middleweight tourney RESULTS from ESPN!
- Weights: Fired up Hopkins 172.4 lbs, Shumenov 174.4!
- Mike Tyson revs up ShoBox fighters ahead of Friday bouts!
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana starts Saturday April 19!