HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Schiller Hyppolite headlines Nov.14 boxing gala in Mont-Saint Hilaire, Quebec!
- ‘K9′ Bundrage defeats Molina to regain 154 lb title!
- Cotroni blitzes Reittie to score first round KO in Gatineau!
- Watch rising Canadian prospect Steven Butler’s latest win!
- Big Ben’s Boxing Beat: Molina vs Brundage; Selby Confident; Berry Humble but Focused; Avalanche of Televised Boxing in Argentina
- Cotroni-Reittie Headlines in Gatineau; Brewer Returns in Maine; Cheikho Headed for Kansas; No CPBC title for Baeholi-Carmen?
- Claggett set to return headlining Teofista Series 14!
- Canadian Champ Brewer Looking to Impress Against Almeida in Lewiston, Maine
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.