HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Bradley survives strange last minute scare to top Vargas!
- Weekend Scorecard: Quick results from around the world!
- Tim Bradley vs. Jessie Vargas tilt Saturday on HBO!
- Claggett-Sanchez OFF as Canadian denied entry to USA
- Canada’s Tony Luis back in action Friday on CBS!
- Ontario’s Brandon Cook ready for WBA Inter-Continental title fight Saturday in Ajax!
- Road Warrior: Canada’s Steve Claggett headlines Golden Boy Fox Sports card Friday vs. Alan Sanchez!
- Barthelemy beats DeMarco, Vasquez outworks Omotoso on Sunday’s’ edition of PBC on CBS