HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Canelo vs. Angulo war on tap tonight on Showtime PPV!
- Canada’s Stuart McLellan in action tonight in Moncton!
- Rustam Nugaev and Roman Morales win on ESPN!
- Canelo and Angulo ripped and ready for WAR!
- Rustam Nugaev vs. Marvin Quintero tonight on ESPN!
- Canelo vs. Angulo: Keys to Victory (via Showtime Boxing)
- Canelo vs. Angulo red hot for Saturday in Las Vegas!
- World welterweight contender Antonin Decarie To headline ‘Fight Club Series’ PPV