HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Amir Khan decisions Chris Algieri on PBC on Spike TV!
- Quick results from Calgary: Reti dominates Dos Santos!
- Pascal-Gonzalez co-feature on July 25 Kovalev HBO card!
- PBC on Spike TV TONIGHT: Khan vs. Algieri!
- Devin Reti and Antonio Dos Santos ripped and ready to headline Teofista Boxing Series 16 in Calgary Friday night!
- Renan St-Juste’s Boxe Mania Promotions returns Saturday in Repentigny, Quebec with “Gala de Boxe Pro-Am”!
- Hard-Hitting Homecoming: Brandon Cook to fight for WBA Inter-Continental Title
- PBC on Spike TV: Khan-Algieri clash Saturday!