HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Tony Luis ready for Karl Dargan FRIDAY on ESPN!
- Ponoramev tops Claggett in a bloody affair — PHOTOS from Broomfield, Colorado!
- Ramirez defeats Vlasov and more — Undercard results and PHOTOS from Colorado!
- Rios stops Alvarado in three in Denver rubber match!
- Canada’s Claggett drops decision to Russia’s Ponomarev as boos rain down at 1stBank Center in Colorado!
- Canada’s Steve Claggett and Konstantin Ponomarev ready for war – watch LIVE Saturday on TopRank.TV!
- Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado make weight for Saturday night’s rubber match in Colorado!
- Claggett and Ponoramev on weight and ready for WAR!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.