HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- See Mayweather’s “Money Team” Saturday on Showtime!
- Eye of the Tiger Management teams with with GYM and InterBox for “Aube Rouge” gala on September 27th!
- Golovkin announces Oct.18 HBO return against Rubio — PHOTOS from Los Angeles!
- Klitschko injury pushes Pulev defense to Nov. 15 in Germany
- Mayweather-Maidana 2 heats up ahead of Sept. 13 rematch!
- Can Algieri stand up to Pacman? Pacquiao-Algieri made official at Macau press-tour kick-off conference!
- Trout climbs off canvas to rally back and defeat Dawson
- InterBox: Quick Results from Mont-Saint-Hilaire, Quebec