HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- WATCH Rob Nichols vs. David Whittom Canadian “Fight of the Year” candidate and tell us who you think won
- Highlights: Santa Cruz tops Mares in a barn burner!
- Watch Canadian Denton Daley’s “KO of the Year” candidate stoppage on another thrilling United Promotions card!
- Steve Claggett and Stuart McLellan officially announce their Sept. 18 Canadian title fight at Grand Opening of Red Deer and District Boxing Club in Alberta!
- Santa Cruz wins battle of Los Angeles, Mosley stops Mayorga with a liver shot!
- Mares and Santa Cruz collide on ESPN Saturday!
- Mayweather spars for media to promote Berto fight: “I expect a hell of a fight from Andre Berto!”
- Teofista Boxing Series 17: Claggett-McLellan Canadian title clash headlines another great night of action in Calgary, AB!