HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- ‘Siri’ Salido faces Kokietgym for interim WBO title Saturday!
- Big Ben’s Boxing Beat: Wilson in Critical Condition; Quigg Retains WBA Title; Skoglund Still Perfect, More!
- ‘Saint’ George Groves returns Saturday in Wembley!
- Heavyweight Mark de Mori returns Saturday in Germany!
- Is Anthony Joshua the future of the heavyweight division?
- The “First Lady” Makes it Official: Braekhus Unifies the World Welterweight Title!
- Post Fight: Mayweather speaks out after the Mayhem!
- Weekend Roundup: Mrdjenovich wins in Edmonton, Nunez upsets Acosta, Marcos still unbeaten, more!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.