HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Cletus Seldin vs. Johnny Garcia tonight on ESPN2
- Tyson Fury could land Wladimir Klitschko world title shot with win over Hammer Saturday!
- Pablo Cesar Cano vs. Juan Abreu Friday on Fox Sports
- Extreme violence warning: Lucas Matthysse vs. Ruslan Provodnikov ‘Fight of the Year Candidate’ set for April 18!
- Jean Pascal takes on Sergey Kovalev Mar.14 in Montreal (HBO Preview)
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao: All good things…
- Gennady Golovkin batters a too-tough-for-his-own-good Martin Murray in Monaco!
- Golden Boy moves Canelo-Kirkland to May 9th!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.