HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Malik Scott schools Leapai: ‘Odd Guy’ wins Down Under!
- Showtime: Fonfara vs. Ngumbu Final Presser Quotes!
- Canadian KO artist David Lemieux set to headline HBO in Brooklyn, NY on Dec. 6 in a barnburner vs. Gabriel Rosado!
- Integrated Sports Media to distribute Bute-Bolonti, Pascal-George Dec 6 PPV in United States!
- Boxing’s “Batman” is Canadian super middleweight Schiller Hyppolite!
- Tomoki Kameda Defends Against Alejandro Hernandez & The Return of Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday, Nov. 1 on SHOWTIME!
- Malik Scott vs. Alex Leapai Friday in Australia!
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Dmitry Sukhotskiy Dec. 19!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.