HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- PBC: Anthony Dirrell vs. Badou Jack Friday on Spike!
- Limited number of Mayweather-Pacquiao tickets (as well as closed circuit) go on sale today!
- Klitschko to defend titles against Jennings Saturday in NYC!
- Canada’s Tony Luis disappointed in scoring of Mathews fight, will return to action June 26 on CBS!
- Saturday Video Highlights: Matthysse-Provodnikov, Fonfara-Chavez Jr and Crawford-Dulorme!
- Matthysse edges Provodnikov in a bloody war!
- Andrzej Fonfara stuns and upsets Chavez Jr. in Carson!
- Terence Crawford with another star-making performance dominating Thomas Dulorme to win 140-pound title!