HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Adonis Stevenson to defend his titles Sept. 11 in Toronto live on PBC on Spike TV!
- K.O. Boxing inks 6’4 Filipino Heavyweight Stan Surmacz Ahumada who will turn pro Sept. 11 in Edmonton, Canada!
- Linear light heavyweight champ Adonis Stevenson blasts Sergey Kovalev: Your team dumped the purse bid to fight me… it would be my pleasure to knock you out!”
- Kovalev ‘krushes’ Mohammedi’s face to win in three, HBO again down-plays Adonis Stevenson in aftermath!
- Pascal soldiers on edging Gonzalez in a barn burner!
- Golovkin and Lemieux announce they are set to fight Oct.17!
- Boxer KO’s the Puncher: Tyson Cave victorious in frenzied Halifax homecoming; Brewer tops Rodriguez in co-feature!
- Pascal and Kovalev twin bill Saturday on HBO!