HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Red Dawn: Artur Beterbiev DESTROYS Tavoris Cloud
PHOTOS from the Bell Centre in Montreal!
- Ricardo Mayorga and Sam Peter win in weekend action!
- Statement maker: Artur Beterbiev annihilates Tavoris Cloud in 210 seconds in his sixth pro fight to capture NABA title!
- Dougy Style: Dierry Jean KO’s Daniel Ruiz in Five!
- Beterbiev-Cloud Undercard: Early results from Montreal!
- Arthur Abraham defends title with decision over Paul Smith
Drozd wins cruiserweight title, Lebedev destroys Kolodziej!
- Video: Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud weigh-in!
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud this Saturday in Montreal!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.