HBO PPV: Pacquiao-Marquez 4 – Analysis and Predictions
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Nov-2012)
After last Saturday’s debut of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7, we turn our attention to the Dec. 8 super fight between the two rival titans with HBO’s in depth analysis where experts from around the boxing world predict how the epic fourth encounter will go down at the MGM Grand on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of HBO
Don’t miss this next episode of Pacquiao vs. Marquez IV 24/7 this Saturday, Nov. 23rd!
- Charlo and Spence Jr. headline PBC this afternoon!
- DeGale and Bute both make weight in Quebec!
- Klitschko and Fury look similar in size at weigh-in!
- Tyson Cave on weight for WBU title fight: “I’m beautiful, I’m sexy and I’m ready to win my first World title!”
- Bute-DeGale Showtime Video Preview Spot!
- Hey Harold! – Lederman breaks down Klitschko-Fury!
- Tyson Cave title shot tickets red hot in Nova Scotia!
- Klitschko-Fury heats up for Saturday in Germany!