Cotto and Trout Ripped and Ready for NYC Showdown!
By FightFan News Wire (30-Nov-2012)
Photo courtesy of Tom Casino / Showtime
“Cotto vs. Trout” is a 12-round battle between Four-Time and Three-Division World Champion Miguel Cotto and undefeated WBA Super Welterweight World Champion Austin Trout taking place on Saturday, December 1 at Madison Square Garden in New York City . The co-featured fights will see Jayson Velez take on Salvador Sanchez in a 10-round fight for the vacant WBC Silver Featherweight title and Danny “Miracle Man” Jacobs battle Chris “The Irish Ghost” Fitzpatrick in an eight-round middleweight fight. The event is promoted by Miguel Cotto Promotions and Golden Boy Promotions in association with Greg Cohen Promotions, sponsored by The Puerto Rican Tourism Board and Corona and will be televised live on SHOWTIME at 9:00 p.m. ET/PT (delayed on the west coast).
- Malik Scott schools Alex Leapai: Odd guy wins Down Under!
- Showtime: Fonfara vs. Ngumbu Final Presser Quotes!
- Canadian KO artist David Lemieux set to headline HBO in Brooklyn, NY on Dec. 6 in a barnburner vs. Gabriel Rosado!
- Integrated Sports Media to distribute Bute-Bolonti, Pascal-George Dec 6 PPV in United States!
- Boxing’s “Batman” is Canadian super middleweight Schiller Hyppolite!
- Tomoki Kameda Defends Against Alejandro Hernandez & The Return of Andrzej Fonfara, Saturday, Nov. 1 on SHOWTIME!
- Malik Scott vs. Alex Leapai Friday in Australia!
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Dmitry Sukhotskiy Dec. 19!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.