Berto-Guerrero — LA Fight Week Workout PHOTOS!
By Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com (19-Nov-2012)
Photos by Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com
Check out this photo gallery from Big Joe Miranda who was live on location for Andre Berto and Robert Guerrero’s Los Angeles fight week workout on Monday. Guerrero vs. Berto, a 12-round world title fight between Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero and former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto for Guerrero’s WBC Interim Welterweight World Championship, will take place on November 24 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif. The event is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. Also featured will be a junior middleweight fight between rising star Keith “One Time” Thurman and former World Champion Carlos Quintana. The doubleheader will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- Bermane Stiverne: “Wilder’s not a threat but I’m taking him serious…I’m going to teach that little kid a lesson!”
- Arash Usmanee: “Time for Barthelemy to Do the Right Thing and Face Me Again!”
- Dierry Jean eyes Terence Crawford At lightweight or junior welterweight!
- Tony Luis to Face Wanzell Ellison on “ShoBox: The New Generation” 200th Episode on Friday, July 25
- Canelo beats Lara by split decision in a close fight!
- Canelo and Lara on agreed weight, ready for war!
- Tureano Johnson and Jonathan Maicelo win on ESPN
- Canelo Alvarez and Lara: Words before war!