Berto-Guerrero — LA Fight Week Workout PHOTOS!
By Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com (19-Nov-2012)
Photos by Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com
Check out this photo gallery from Big Joe Miranda who was live on location for Andre Berto and Robert Guerrero’s Los Angeles fight week workout on Monday. Guerrero vs. Berto, a 12-round world title fight between Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero and former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto for Guerrero’s WBC Interim Welterweight World Championship, will take place on November 24 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif. The event is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. Also featured will be a junior middleweight fight between rising star Keith “One Time” Thurman and former World Champion Carlos Quintana. The doubleheader will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- Results from Gatineau: Steven Butler and Custio Clayton win, Villeneuve and Bolotniks draw!
- Tony Luis mugs previously unbeaten Karl Dargan on ESPN, picks up huge win on US soil!
- Scale Watch: Villeneuve, Butler and Clayton all ripped and ready for war TONIGHT in Gatineau, Quebec!
- Pascal Villeneuve, Steven Butler and Custio Clayton top huge card in Quebec Saturday night at Hilton Lac Leamy!
- Don’t miss Canada’s Tony Luis taking on Karl Dargan tonight on ESPN from Mashantucket, CT!
- The Buzz: Kovalev vs. Pascal Press Conference (HBO)
- Tony Luis ready for Karl Dargan FRIDAY on ESPN!
- Ponoramev tops Claggett in a bloody affair — PHOTOS from Broomfield, Colorado!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.