Berto-Guerrero — LA Fight Week Workout PHOTOS!
By Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com (19-Nov-2012)
Photos by Big Joe Miranda / BigJoesPics.com
Check out this photo gallery from Big Joe Miranda who was live on location for Andre Berto and Robert Guerrero’s Los Angeles fight week workout on Monday. Guerrero vs. Berto, a 12-round world title fight between Four-Division and Six-Time World Champion Robert ‘The Ghost’ Guerrero and former Two-Time Welterweight World Champion Andre Berto for Guerrero’s WBC Interim Welterweight World Championship, will take place on November 24 at Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Calif. The event is presented by Golden Boy Promotions and sponsored by Corona and AT&T. Also featured will be a junior middleweight fight between rising star Keith “One Time” Thurman and former World Champion Carlos Quintana. The doubleheader will be televised live on HBO World Championship Boxing beginning at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.
- Malik Scott vs. Alex Leapai Friday in Australia!
- Adonis Stevenson vs. Dmitry Sukhotskiy Dec. 19!
- Manny Pacquiao insists he’s not looking past Algieri
- Less than two weeks away from Hopkins-Kovalev!
- Jose Ramirez and Andy Ruiz win big in Fresno!
- Trotter, Carman and Louis win Canadian titles in Toronto!
- Saturday Scorecard: ‘Storm’ Alvarez defeats Liebenberg, Murray sets up ‘GGG’ fight, Coyle ices Katsidis, more!
- Fight Night in Toronto: Trio of Canadian Title Fights this Saturday Featuring Bahoeli-Carman, Trotter-Smichet, and Louis-Bence!
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.