Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs
By Ace Freeman (14-Sep-2012)
FightFan.com is live on location in Las Vegas where Sergio Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez both made weight comfortably at a tension filled weigh-in to set the stage for their red hot middleweight title fight tomorrow on HBO PPV!
Video by Ace Freeman | Still Background Photo: Dr. Ed de la Vega, DDS
- Tony Luis ready for Karl Dargan FRIDAY on ESPN!
- Ponoramev tops Claggett in a bloody affair — PHOTOS from Broomfield, Colorado!
- Ramirez defeats Vlasov and more — Undercard results and PHOTOS from Colorado!
- Rios stops Alvarado in three in Denver rubber match!
- Canada’s Claggett drops decision to Russia’s Ponomarev as boos rain down at 1stBank Center in Colorado!
- Canada’s Steve Claggett and Konstantin Ponomarev ready for war – watch LIVE Saturday on TopRank.TV!
- Brandon Rios and Mike Alvarado make weight for Saturday night’s rubber match in Colorado!
- Claggett and Ponoramev on weight and ready for WAR!
7 Responses to “Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.