Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs
By Ace Freeman (14-Sep-2012)
FightFan.com is live on location in Las Vegas where Sergio Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez both made weight comfortably at a tension filled weigh-in to set the stage for their red hot middleweight title fight tomorrow on HBO PPV!
Video by Ace Freeman | Still Background Photo: Dr. Ed de la Vega, DDS
- Terence Crawford defends title vs. Ray Beltran Saturday!
- Łukasz Wierzbicki looking to move to 6-0 Saturday!
- Decorated Alberta amateur star Devin Reti turns pro Nov. 29!
- Catching up with Donovan ‘Razor’ Ruddock!
- Highlights: “FIGHT CLUB: THE EMERGENCE” — Watch video from last weekend in Sorel-Tracy, Quebec!
- InterBox: Jean Pascal to face Roberto Bolonti on Dec. 6, Hyppolite, Steven Butler and Ulysses Jr. to see action!
- Pacquiao calls out Mayweather: “It’s time to say something… The fans deserve this fight and it’s time to make it happen!”
- Pacquiao dominates a retreating Algieri, scoring six knockdowns on route to a shutout victory!
7 Responses to “Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.