Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs
By Ace Freeman (14-Sep-2012)
FightFan.com is live on location in Las Vegas where Sergio Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez both made weight comfortably at a tension filled weigh-in to set the stage for their red hot middleweight title fight tomorrow on HBO PPV!
Video by Ace Freeman | Still Background Photo: Dr. Ed de la Vega, DDS
- Rances Barthelemy back on Showtime this Saturday
- Canada’s Mikael Zewski returns Saturday in Atlantic City!
- Gonzalez-Arce clash promises fireworks Saturday in Mexico!
- Curtis Stevens vs. Hassan N’Dam Wednesday on ESPN2!
- Canadian news: Bute, Franjic and Claggett set to return!
- R.I.P. Dan Goossen — Boxing promoter passes at age 64
- Red Dawn: Artur Beterbiev DESTROYS Tavoris Cloud
PHOTOS from the Bell Centre in Montreal!
- Ricardo Mayorga and Sam Peter win in weekend action!
7 Responses to “Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.