Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs
By Ace Freeman (14-Sep-2012)
FightFan.com is live on location in Las Vegas where Sergio Martinez and Julio Cesar Chavez both made weight comfortably at a tension filled weigh-in to set the stage for their red hot middleweight title fight tomorrow on HBO PPV!
Video by Ace Freeman | Still Background Photo: Dr. Ed de la Vega, DDS
- Nonito Donaire slight underdog in title fight vs. Nicholas Walters this weekend in California!
- “Time to Shine”: Canuck Champ Steve ‘The Dragon’ Claggett Faces Felipe De la Paz on November 21 in Calgary
- Canadian Quick Jabs: Cotroni Stops Reittie; Villeneuve and Butler Earn Wins; Smichet Replaces Rolls Against Trotter
- An inside look at Gennady Golovkin’s training camp!
- Canadian Quick Jabs: Pascal, Stevenson and Beterbiev to return in December?
- Golovkin vs. Rubio headlines highly anticipated HBO doubleheader this Saturday!
- Schiller Hyppolite headlines Nov.14 boxing gala in Mont-Saint Hilaire, Quebec!
- ‘K9′ Bundrage defeats Molina to regain 154 lb title!
7 Responses to “Web’s Best Weigh-in Video: Martinez 159 lbs -Chavez 158 lbs”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.