Pacquiao and Marquez Face Off in New York City!
By FightFan.com Staff (20-Sep-2012)
Congressman MANNY ‘Pacman’ PACQUIAO and JUAN MANUEL MÁRQUEZ, two of boxing’s top pound for pound fighters, continued their three-city international media tour, with a New York News Conference yesterday at The Edison Ballroom off Times Square. The carrer rivals discussed Pacquiao-Márquez 4 — Act Four of their exciting and fistoric rivalry set for Dec. 8 on HBO PPV!
Video courtesy of Pound for Pound TV
- Medina stuns Love, Jack and Gavril win on ShoBox!
- Ain’t that a Thrill: Gavril batters Falowo on ShoBox!
- Huck ties Nelson’s record of 13 defenses with win in Germany!
- See Mayweather’s “Money Team” Saturday on Showtime!
- Eye of the Tiger Management teams with with GYM and InterBox for “Aube Rouge” gala on September 27th!
- Golovkin announces Oct.18 HBO return against Rubio — PHOTOS from Los Angeles!
- Klitschko injury pushes Pulev defense to Nov. 15 in Germany
- Mayweather-Maidana 2 heats up ahead of Sept. 13 rematch!