Is Josesito Lopez the modern day Rocky?
By FightFan.com Staff (29-Aug-2012)
Josesito Lopez has been in this position before – the underdog against a favored opponent. He proved the naysayers wrong when he broke Victor Ortiz’s jaw in June and he’s out to prove them wrong again on Mexican Independence Day against undefeated superstar Canelo Alvarez. In an exclusive ALL ACCESS interview, Lopez addresses the concerns about his upcoming David vs. Goliath showdown against Saul ‘Canelo’ Alvarez on September 15 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV.
- SHOWTIME Sports Announces INSIDE MAYWEATHER vs. PACQUIAO Four-Part Series!
- Showtime Saturday: Kell Brook vs. Jo Jo Dan in the afternoon, Jhonny Gonzalez vs. Gary Russell at night!
- Logan McGuinness, Steve Franjic and Razor Ruddock all return to the ring Saturday in Ontario!
- Tyson Cave speaks to GM Ross about ring return, Dierry Jean sparring Pacquiao, Ryan Young back Saturday!
- Jelena Mrdjenovich to defend crown Friday in Panama!
- Jo Jo Dan confident for Saturday world title bid: “Kell Brook hasn’t faced anyone like me!”
- Juergen Braehmer, Robert Helenius and Alfonso Gomez all victorious in weekend action!
- Ryan Wagner edges Stuart McLellan in Edmonton!
One Response to “Is Josesito Lopez the modern day Rocky?”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.