Exclusive Interview with Canada’s Lisa ‘Bad News’ Brown!
By Ivan 'LatinoPorVida' Montiel (30-Aug-2012)
A professional career that spans ten years and boasts six world titles, Lisa Brown is one of the key figures in women’s professional boxing. The 5’2 1/2” southpaw was born on January 17, 1971 in Port of Spain, Trinidad and emigrated to Canada at age 17. Lisa Brown now lives near Toronto, Canada and trains at her home gym and at the historic Cabbagetown Boxing Club, Canada’s famed boxing club. Check out what LIsa had to say when she caught up with Ivan Montiel!
Lisa Brown Interview:
Video by Ivan Montiel
- Golovkin on weight – Rubio 1.8 pounds over at weigh-in!
- Stone Cold: Donaire and Walters face off at weigh-in!
- All-action Steve Cunningham faces another unbeaten heavyweight in Natu Visinia Saturday in Philadelphia!
- Nonito Donaire slight underdog in title fight vs. Nicholas Walters this weekend in California!
- “Time to Shine”: Canuck Champ Steve ‘The Dragon’ Claggett Faces Felipe De la Paz on November 21 in Calgary
- Canadian Quick Jabs: Cotroni Stops Reittie; Villeneuve and Butler Earn Wins; Smichet Replaces Rolls Against Trotter
- An inside look at Gennady Golovkin’s training camp!
- Canadian Quick Jabs: Pascal, Stevenson and Beterbiev to return in December?
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.