“The Art of Money” – Floyd Mayweather Jr. on FightFan.com!
By Ron Gabriel (05-May-2012)
Floyd Mayweather Jr. on FightFan.com
Featuring original music by Santos Furtado
No doubt if you’re a fan you’ve seen a multitude of different videos of boxing superstar Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather hitting the pads with his head trainer and Uncle Roger. But not like this…
Is it HBO 24/7? Nope! It’s the latest production from Ron Gabriel… one of the best boxing videographers in the business. Watch Floyd Mayweather Jr. at work like you’ve never seen him before in this latest work of art from Hollywood, CA by way of Winnipeg, Canada in this FightFan.com exclusive short documentary!
- Artur Beterbiev vs. Tavoris Cloud this Saturday in Montreal!
- Cruiserweight Championship Double Bill Slated for Saturday in Moscow, Russia!
- Rising Canadian star Steven Butler in action Saturday!
- Dierry Jean looks to make a statement Sept. 27 vs. Ruiz!
- Rivas ices Barrak on GYM’s “Rapides et Dangereux” card!
- GYM presents “Rapides et Dangereux” tonight in Montreal!
- Canada’s ‘Prince of Hali’ Tyson Cave inks promotional pact with Sampson Lewkowicz of Sampson Boxing!
- Donaire-Walters World Title Rumble Oct. 18 on HBO!
One Response to ““The Art of Money” – Floyd Mayweather Jr. on FightFan.com!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.