Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley agree to clash June 9!
By Ace Freeman (06-Feb-2012)
Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley have reached an agreement to clash June 9 in Las Vegas according to a report from our friends at Ring Magazine.
According to the Ring Magazine, Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley have agreed to terms for a June 9 bout that will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight is another domino falling after yet another collapse in the hotly anticipated Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather super-fight talks that subsided for the time being last week when Mayweather signed to face Miguel Cotto in Las Vegas on May 5. While it’s not the generational showdown the boxing fans have been hoping for Pacquiao-Bradley does pit the Filipino legend against one of boxing’s best as Bradley is a prime, undefeated slickster who has gained pound-for-pound consideration in recent years. Despite not having a marquee name, Bradley is sure to test Pacquiao with his pugilistic prowess creating yet another compelling 2012 marquee fight for boxing fans this spring. It has been rumoured that the signing of Pacquiao-Bradley and Mayweather-Cotto may pave the way for an attractive clash between 140-pound champion Lamont Peterson and Juan Manuel Marquez. With three potential high profile fights set for the early half of 2012 boxing fans can only continue to hope that if victorious, Pacquiao and Mayweather can get their act together to face off in the fall. Stay tuned for more on Pacquiao-Bradley as it develops.
- All Access: Mayweather vs. Maidana 2 – Episode 1!
- Pacquiao-Algieri: 27,273-Mile Media Tour Highlights
- ‘Alien’ Hopkins vs. ‘Krusher’ Kovalev lands Nov. 8 in AC!
- Medina stuns Love, Jack and Gavril win on ShoBox!
- Ain’t that a Thrill: Gavril batters Falowo on ShoBox!
- Huck ties Nelson’s record of 13 defenses with win in Germany!
- See Mayweather’s “Money Team” Saturday on Showtime!
- Eye of the Tiger Management teams with with GYM and InterBox for “Aube Rouge” gala on September 27th!