Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley agree to clash June 9!
By Ace Freeman (06-Feb-2012)
Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley have reached an agreement to clash June 9 in Las Vegas according to a report from our friends at Ring Magazine.
According to the Ring Magazine, Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley have agreed to terms for a June 9 bout that will take place at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. The fight is another domino falling after yet another collapse in the hotly anticipated Pacquiao-Floyd Mayweather super-fight talks that subsided for the time being last week when Mayweather signed to face Miguel Cotto in Las Vegas on May 5. While it’s not the generational showdown the boxing fans have been hoping for Pacquiao-Bradley does pit the Filipino legend against one of boxing’s best as Bradley is a prime, undefeated slickster who has gained pound-for-pound consideration in recent years. Despite not having a marquee name, Bradley is sure to test Pacquiao with his pugilistic prowess creating yet another compelling 2012 marquee fight for boxing fans this spring. It has been rumoured that the signing of Pacquiao-Bradley and Mayweather-Cotto may pave the way for an attractive clash between 140-pound champion Lamont Peterson and Juan Manuel Marquez. With three potential high profile fights set for the early half of 2012 boxing fans can only continue to hope that if victorious, Pacquiao and Mayweather can get their act together to face off in the fall. Stay tuned for more on Pacquiao-Bradley as it develops.
- Andy Ruiz wins ten round decision over Sergei Liakhovich
- ‘Little Creek Brawl’ Showtime Quadruple-Header results: Jesus Cuellar and Gary Russell Jr. win big!
- Superman Reigns Supreme: Adonis Stevenson KO’s Dmitry Sukhotskiy in five to retain linear light heavyweight crown!
- Renan St-Juste kicks off his promotional career picking up a TKO win in ‘Boxe Mania Promotions’ debut gala!
- JoJo Dan edges Kevin Bizier again via split decision!
- Andre Dirrell and Custio Clayton win in early Quebec action!
- Beterbiev gets off the canvass to TKO Page in two!
- Adonis Stevenson and Dmitry Sukhotskiy ready for war!
48 Responses to “Manny Pacquiao and Tim Bradley agree to clash June 9!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.