Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!
By FightFan.com Staff (04-Dec-2011)
Don’t miss Miguel Cotto’s post fight commentary as he spoke to the media after getting his revenge against longtime nemesis Antonio Margarito who he stopped in ten rounds last night in New York on HBO PPV!
Miguel Cotto: “This was the most satisfying win of my career. I had a lot of motivation based on what happened in the first fight. In both cases the adrenalin was running and I didn’t feel his punches in the ring. But look at my face now and look at what it looked like after our first fight. I’ll let you decide what to think about that.”
“I’m a gentleman and I tried to be a professional through out this entire process. A lot of people might have done a lot worse. I went in the rind and did my job and now I am going to go home for a few weeks to rest and be with my family. After that I will begin thinking about what is next for me.”
Cotto speaks on Margarito Revenge:
Video courtesy of BoricuaBoxing.com
- Logan McGuinness, Steve Franjic and Razor Ruddock all return to the ring Saturday in Ontario!
- Tyson Cave speaks to GM Ross about ring return, Dierry Jean sparring Pacquiao, Ryan Young back Saturday!
- Jelena Mrdjenovich to defend crown Friday in Panama!
- Jo Jo Dan confident for Saturday world title bid: “Kell Brook hasn’t faced anyone like me!”
- Juergen Braehmer, Robert Helenius and Alfonso Gomez all victorious in weekend action!
- Ryan Wagner edges Stuart McLellan in Edmonton!
- Return of the (P)Mac: Paul Mackenzie returns with KO of Kilkenny on KO Boxing’s “Full Force” Edmonton card!
- Alfonso Gomez vs. Yoshihiro Kamegai tonight on Fox!
4 Responses to “Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.