Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!
By FightFan.com Staff (04-Dec-2011)
Don’t miss Miguel Cotto’s post fight commentary as he spoke to the media after getting his revenge against longtime nemesis Antonio Margarito who he stopped in ten rounds last night in New York on HBO PPV!
Miguel Cotto: “This was the most satisfying win of my career. I had a lot of motivation based on what happened in the first fight. In both cases the adrenalin was running and I didn’t feel his punches in the ring. But look at my face now and look at what it looked like after our first fight. I’ll let you decide what to think about that.”
“I’m a gentleman and I tried to be a professional through out this entire process. A lot of people might have done a lot worse. I went in the rind and did my job and now I am going to go home for a few weeks to rest and be with my family. After that I will begin thinking about what is next for me.”
Cotto speaks on Margarito Revenge:
Video courtesy of BoricuaBoxing.com
- Superman Reigns Supreme: Adonis Stevenson KO’s Dmitry Sukhotskiy in five to retain linear light heavyweight crown!
- JoJo Dan edges Kevin Bizier again via split decision!
- Andre Dirrell and Custio Clayton win in early Quebec action!
- Beterbiev gets off the canvass to TKO Page in two!
- Adonis Stevenson and Dmitry Sukhotskiy ready for war!
- Renan St Juste and Roody Pierre-Paul return to action tonight in Boxe Mania Promotions’ debut gala in Quebec!
- Words before War: Jo Jo Dan and Kevin Bizier ready to throw down one more time this Friday on Showtime!
- Fast rising light heavyweight threat Artur Beterbiev returns Friday for the first time since destroying Tavoris Cloud!
4 Responses to “Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!”
Disclaimer: FightFan.com will NOT be held responsible for ANY of the content appearing in the following discussion, but will do it's best ensure that the discussion stays relevant, beneficial, and acceptable to the readers of this site.
Leave a Reply
Note: We love to hear everyone's say, good or bad, but please try to keep your comments classy. Racist, sexist, homophobic, and otherwise tasteless remarks will not be tolerated. If you wish to ensure that your comments are posted right away (and not held for moderation) avoid using questionable language.
FightFan.com reserves the right to withhold, delete, and edit any comments which do not seem suitable to the discussion. FightFan.com also reserves the right to permanently ban any user that posts any comment that is deemed as unacceptable.