Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!
By FightFan.com Staff (04-Dec-2011)
Don’t miss Miguel Cotto’s post fight commentary as he spoke to the media after getting his revenge against longtime nemesis Antonio Margarito who he stopped in ten rounds last night in New York on HBO PPV!
Miguel Cotto: “This was the most satisfying win of my career. I had a lot of motivation based on what happened in the first fight. In both cases the adrenalin was running and I didn’t feel his punches in the ring. But look at my face now and look at what it looked like after our first fight. I’ll let you decide what to think about that.”
“I’m a gentleman and I tried to be a professional through out this entire process. A lot of people might have done a lot worse. I went in the rind and did my job and now I am going to go home for a few weeks to rest and be with my family. After that I will begin thinking about what is next for me.”
Cotto speaks on Margarito Revenge:
Video courtesy of BoricuaBoxing.com
- Golovkin – Geale clash this Saturday, July 26 in NYC!
- Quick Jabs: Chisora pulls out of Fury rematch, Martinez vows to return, more results from Macau!
- Rigondeaux stops Kokietgym in ONE to become free agent!
- Emanuel Taylor vs. Karim Mayfield TONIGHT on ESPN!
- Mayhem: Mayweather-Maidana 2 Press Tour Rolling!
- Pacquiao opts for stay-busy fight with Algieri Nov. 22 in China
- Zou Shiming and Rigondeaux return Saturday in China!
- Bermane Stiverne: “Wilder’s not a threat but I’m taking him serious…I’m going to teach that little kid a lesson!”