Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!
By FightFan.com Staff (04-Dec-2011)
Don’t miss Miguel Cotto’s post fight commentary as he spoke to the media after getting his revenge against longtime nemesis Antonio Margarito who he stopped in ten rounds last night in New York on HBO PPV!
Miguel Cotto: “This was the most satisfying win of my career. I had a lot of motivation based on what happened in the first fight. In both cases the adrenalin was running and I didn’t feel his punches in the ring. But look at my face now and look at what it looked like after our first fight. I’ll let you decide what to think about that.”
“I’m a gentleman and I tried to be a professional through out this entire process. A lot of people might have done a lot worse. I went in the rind and did my job and now I am going to go home for a few weeks to rest and be with my family. After that I will begin thinking about what is next for me.”
Cotto speaks on Margarito Revenge:
Video courtesy of BoricuaBoxing.com
- B. WARE: History in the Making – Bermane Stiverne focused on capturing heavyweight crown in rematch with Arreola!
- Jean Pascal inks a two fight deal with GYM and InterBox!
- Hopkins looking to unify world titles this Saturday at 49!
- Exclusive Photo Gallery: Promoter Cohen Congratulates Usmanee for Gutty Performance Against Beltran!
- FightFan.com visits Bermane Stiverne in camp for Arreola!
- Saul Alvarez to face Erislandy Lara July 12 on PPV!
- Lemieux-Guerrero lands on Stevenson card, McGuinness headlines Golden Boy Card June 5th, Stiverne on ESPN!
- Manny Pacquiao speaks: “This win over Bradley was important… I proved my boxing journey will continue!”