Miguel Cotto’s Revenge: Post fight comments from NYC!
By FightFan.com Staff (04-Dec-2011)
Don’t miss Miguel Cotto’s post fight commentary as he spoke to the media after getting his revenge against longtime nemesis Antonio Margarito who he stopped in ten rounds last night in New York on HBO PPV!
Miguel Cotto: “This was the most satisfying win of my career. I had a lot of motivation based on what happened in the first fight. In both cases the adrenalin was running and I didn’t feel his punches in the ring. But look at my face now and look at what it looked like after our first fight. I’ll let you decide what to think about that.”
“I’m a gentleman and I tried to be a professional through out this entire process. A lot of people might have done a lot worse. I went in the rind and did my job and now I am going to go home for a few weeks to rest and be with my family. After that I will begin thinking about what is next for me.”
Cotto speaks on Margarito Revenge:
Video courtesy of BoricuaBoxing.com
- Chavez Jr. beats Vera cleanly in rematch on HBO!
- Lomachenko comes up short in title bid against Salido!
- Cam O’Connell scores a first round KO in Edmonton!
- Jelena Mrdjenovich reigns supreme headlining in Edmonton!
- Abraham regains title, Crawford dethrones Burns!
- HBO News Update: Chavez and Vera clash TONIGHT!
- Rearmament: The return of Adam ‘A-Bomb’ Trupish!
- Mayweather Promotions ShoBox Card Highlighted by big upset of previously unbeaten Badou Jack!