Mosley and Mayweather agree to terms for May 1 clash!
By FightFan News Wire (31-Jan-2010)
According to ESPN.com and several other sources, both Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Shane Mosley have agreed to terms to clash May 1 in Las Vegas. A formal announcement is expected early this week.
Shane Mosley has agreed to terms to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. in a super fight this May and according to ESPN.com he signed off on the contract on Friday. Leonard Ellerbe, representative for Mayweather, also confirmed Floyd has agreed to terms and is in the process of signing the official contract.
“All of the deal points have been agreed to,” Ellerbe told ESPN.com. “We still have to put pen to paper, but everything is agreed to. It’s with the lawyers. Shane is a great fighter, one of the best of his era, and so is Floyd. It’s going to be a great fight. It’s a fight fans have wanted to see for a long time.” It is expected the deal will be made official early this week with a full press tour to ensue.
- DeGale and Bute both make weight in Quebec!
- Klitschko and Fury look similar in size at weigh-in!
- Tyson Cave on weight for WBU title fight: “I’m beautiful, I’m sexy and I’m ready to win my first World title!”
- Bute-DeGale Showtime Video Preview Spot!
- Hey Harold! – Lederman breaks down Klitschko-Fury!
- Tyson Cave title shot tickets red hot in Nova Scotia!
- Klitschko-Fury heats up for Saturday in Germany!
- Bizier-Kell Brook targeted for 2016, Claggett-Harrison off, Eleider Alvarez on Showtime Saturday, Tyson Cave’s title shot, new EOTTM and KO Boxing cards!